Search results

1. Bigbobdallas

Water heater door question

No gas We have no gas any more it is turned off outside and everything is now total electric. What venting are you talking about in electric
  2. Bigbobdallas

Water heater door question

I had a gas heater now have electric. Now the question is as far as replacing the door does electric have to have loover in the door or can it be a solid front door. Hope this makes since the question that is
  3. Bigbobdallas

Pocket door Question

Which is the best brand of pocket door frames to buy that will last and best all around.
  4. Bigbobdallas

Need free blueprint software??

I am in process of trying to design a floor plan and was just wanting to see if there are any free floor plan design programs on the net
  5. Bigbobdallas

Rubber spud washer ???

Just installed new toilet:( . When you put the tank down on the toilet when you put the spud washer on should you put or spread some pipe joint on it just to be sure it doesn't leak. On the washers that hold the tank on they have rubber washers on the bolts, do they need compound on them also.
  6. Bigbobdallas

Cement Bath Sink Plumbing

Thanks for the answer I am going to try and figure it all out.
  7. Bigbobdallas

Cement Bath Sink Plumbing

I am making a cement bath sink out of cement and have enclosed a pic. I need to get some suggestions on the drain. How would you make the drain to be able to work. I am going to make a slit in the bottom and need to know how would you do this
  8. Bigbobdallas

Peerless shower System

I bought a peerless shower system, Now on the nose that you put the handheld handle. It says hand tighten only and dont use teflon tape well at the hose connection it leaks,now what also I tried tape too still leaksm should I get a better shower system and diverter
  9. Bigbobdallas

More Questions on Bath Remodel

Let me see if I can Explain myself. First I have a second bath, which has a small 3x3 shower and right beside it there is a cabinet, 2' wide to the ceiling, which is a towel cabinet. Now what I am going to do is tear out the cabinet remove shower stall. That will give me a 5'x3' open spot...
  10. Bigbobdallas

Sink mounting bracket ??????

I bought a sink from Ikea which is not relavant, but some how I can't find the mounting bracket that holds it to the wall. And of cource it has been about 6 months since I bought it and can't find a receipt or it. So now the dilema is where can I get a part or what can I do to mount this sink...
  11. Bigbobdallas

Washer /Dryer Question

Drain I want to take it outside and them go under ground I mean a drain pipe that will connect to the main outside drain
  12. Bigbobdallas

Washer /Dryer Question

I will try and see if I can explain this. i have a small bedroom 10 x10 that we are converting to a walkin closet. In this room there is a additional closet I believe it is 2'6 x 6' and it is where i want to move my washer and dryer to. Dilema is I have a outside wall that is about 3' fro my...
  13. Bigbobdallas

Big basement bathroom project

Totally Awesome Showed my wifey tonight she loves all the bath Can I ask you the exact size. Can you email me this also in case I loose this info if you have the time, Thanks cant wait to see the final pics be sure and let us all see them. Bigbobdallas@yahoo.com
  14. Bigbobdallas

Drywalling question

Question Did you get your job done? Was just curious where you are located
  15. Bigbobdallas

Next bath project Question

Thanks Yes that is my normal hangout. But no pics there. We have a little nook area in there that we could open up into another area, same room to put the toliet but then the only question would be I would have to move the drain for toliet over about 3 foot and the back about 1 I know this...
  16. Bigbobdallas

Next bath project Question

The bath area I will be gutting is 7'6 by 4'8" wide with now a small shower at one end and right next to it is a cabinet for towels and toilet and sink. Now let me see if I can explain it if I can. We want to make it handicap accesible. with a 3 ft door and roll in shower no curb and what my...
  17. Bigbobdallas

Flange ???

drill bit Can I use diamond tip bit to drill threw the tile?
  18. Bigbobdallas

Flange help needed

As we speak I am working on the flange. Tiled the floor and am cutting tile around the flange area so that the flange will fit on top of floor, Is it a must that I use screws to hold it down if so I will figure it out, Help please
  19. Bigbobdallas

Flange ???

As we speak I am working on the flange. Tiled the floor and am cutting tile around the flange area so tat the flange will fit on top of floor, Is it a must that I use screws to hold it down if so I will figure it out, Help please
  20. Bigbobdallas

Removed old Flange Important help needed

Thanks The answer with cutting before putting tile down is a great idea both of you gave me good advice catch you later when done unless problems
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks