Search results

1. S

Toilet bowl loses water slowly

Thanks for all the replies. I ruled out venting because I only have one vent, so both toilets would be acting up. Also, it really hasn't been windy and the bowl water was still while I was staring at it. The toilet is a Gerber. I will get a replacement and let you all know how it turned out.
  2. S

More details The toilet is at least 6 years old, but there is a good chance the previous owners updated them when they updated the bathrooms. The structure itself is only 15 years old...so it's new. The water leaves the bowl slowly. Right after a flush it goes down maybe an inch and then in...
  3. S

I have read the other posts about this issue, but mine seems slightly different. The toilet on the ground level on a slab loses water from the bowl slowly after a flush until it is empty. Also it flushes fine. The other toilet in the house on the second floor is fine. The problem bowl isn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks