Search results

1. colinml

Hot water re-circulation: two questions

I did a major edit after I answered one of my own questions, so it's no longer two questions... Purchased this house with existing propane fired hot water tank with a circulation pump and dedicated return line. It works great, but is just too wasteful of propane to run the way it's set up...
  2. colinml

Pump not pumping

Earlier today (Christmas day), I decided I would change the whole house water filter. It's a Big Blue carbon cartridge type. I've done this twice before without incident. Today, set the valves to bypass, changed the filter, switched things back to going through the filter, and then decided to...
  3. colinml

faucet won't stay on

This is in regard to a 15 year old Moen single handle bath faucet. I can pull the handle to open the flow of water into the tub, but as soon as I let go, the handle sinks back to the almost closed position, shutting off the water. It's as if there is a vacuum pulling it closed (and making it a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks