Search results

1. J

Additional knob/valve inside shower wall

Oh no! Bad news. Thank you for letting me know. Do you know if, when that happens, it creates disaster (i.e. water spraying out)? Also, any use spraying on some penetrating oil or something on it before I try it out?
  2. J

:) Alas johnjh2o1 is quite right, i should have attached a photo of the entire set-up. Here it is: Based on LLigetfa's suggestion, i found this: http://blog.********.com/2009/06/shower-valve-with-stops-what-does-that.html Perhaps that is it. It is either stuck or requires a key, as it does not...
  3. J

Hi, First time posting in the forum - hope i get it right. I'm a plumbing novice and am not sure what the additional knob below my shower handle stem is. I've been trying to find out via the internet but it's difficult because i don't know what to search for. Most pictures of two-handle system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks