Search results

1. Trevor

Help with Kohler Mistos Install

I have used Densshield behind the shower. It was muded with a concrete mixture. I have used one coat of Waterproof latex compound. I still need to apply another coat: http://www.flextile.net/products/CIS/p-cisSP-900.html?expandable=0&subexpandable=0
  2. Trevor

That looks like a similar setup. Do you think mine is installed correctly? Is the unit sticking out too far from the drywall? Will the handle mount correctly once the tiles have been installed?
  3. Trevor

Can someone please help me with the installation of a Kohler mistos shower/bath unit? I now have the drywall installed and stressing that I do not have it installed correctly. My next step would be installing the tile. I am using a Kohler Mistos K-R37028-4-CP...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks