Search results

1. Hudson Reed Dan

Standard for Uncoupling Membranes

This is all very interesting information. Never been involved with tiles myself, but it makes sense that they are so critical and dangerous when things go wrong.
  2. Hudson Reed Dan

Shower squeals then water flow stops - Moen 3301 Thermostatic Shower Valve

I work for Hudson Reed, our products are different than Moens, but still have the same thermostatic/flow cartridge set up, if you described this problem to me about our product, I'd say the problem was with your thermostatic cartidge. This is because the thermostatic cartidge is designed to...
  3. Hudson Reed Dan

Rinnai R75LSi - Hot water problems for over a year!

We dealt with a customer recently who had a similar problem to yours, the cause was a hot water heater where one of the heating elements was broken, so any demand for hot water beyond a small amount caused the system to fail. It would be helpful if you could put paragraphs in your writing, it...
  4. Hudson Reed Dan

Help Mounting Hudson Reed Thermostatic Bar Shower Mixer Valve.

Bluebottle, after consulting some colleagues it looks like there was a manufacturing error on the adapter we sent you. My apologies for this. If you could PM me your order number and email address I will send you some new/replacement parts free of charge. You can also reach me via email...
  5. Hudson Reed Dan

Help Mounting Hudson Reed Thermostatic Bar Shower Mixer Valve.

Hello, Hudson Reed here. I hope my posting isn't against the rules. The adapter sent should connect to 1/2" NPT, if you're connecting to Pex you could get an adapter from a hardware store for a few dollars, we would be happy to reimburse you for this. Perhaps bring the part in we sent you so you...
  6. Hudson Reed Dan

Hudson Reed faucets

Hi, I realise this is an old thread, but just wanted to point out that we have a wide variety of spare parts available on our website: http://usa.hudsonreed.com/accessories/spare-parts-connectors-and-adapters.html We also have in stock a lot more parts that are not on the website, that we can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks