Search results

1. stephenk

Is my new Toto SS114 toilet seat supposed to be loose and floppy? -with video-

I bought a Toto SS114 seat for my Drake II and it arrived today. It's made in China and very floppy. The seat's mounting flange is bolted to the bowl securely, but the seat and lid are all floppy and move independently from the mount. The seat easily moves around when in use. It seems there's...
  2. stephenk

A close look at the Mansfield Cascade rimless toilet -PICS-

I just bought this toilet and I thought people here might be interested in seeing it, as it’s a unique design. Background My girlfriend and I just bought our first house, and replacing both toilets was one of the first tasks. I went with a Toto Drake II for the upstairs bathroom, but I wanted...
  3. stephenk

Dealer sent me a Toto Drake II bowl and Toto Promenade tank. Will they work together?

This is sort of a strange question. Is there any reason a Promenade 1.28 gpf tank won't work with a Drake II 1.28GPF bowl? I ordered a Drake II off a prominent website that sells toilets. The toilet arrived today. While looking at it a few minutes ago, I realized I received Drake II bowl and a...
  4. stephenk

PERC study released on drainline carry of solid waste by low-flow toilets

I haven't dug through it yet. It's officially being released tomorrow (the 26th), but it looks like they've already posted it on the website. Hopefully this isn't a repost. I haven't seen anyone else post this, but I may have missed it. Link to the actual study...
  5. stephenk

What's your opinion of the build quality of this Mansfield Summit 3? -PICS-

I know some people here don’t say a lot of nice things about Mansfield, but most of the complaints I’ve read are about the builder-grade Alto toilets. I’m moving into a new home in a couple weeks and I will be replacing two toilets. One of the models I’ve been considering is the Mansfield...
  6. stephenk

Has anyone seen this relativity new Mansfield rimless toilet?

Has anyone seen this relatively new Mansfield rimless toilet? There's a typo in the title, it should read "relatively new Mansfield rimless toilet." I'm a soon-to-be homeowner. The house we're buying has two old toilets I'll be replacing soon. I'm thinking of installing an Eco Drake in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks