Search results

1. Seattle2k

Load bearing walls or not

How is the wall both perpendicular AND parallel?
  2. Seattle2k

Smelly toilet, tried many things

Since there was obviously a leak at the flange in the past, there is great possibility that nasty water got under the tile, into the backerboard. If the cast iron isn't the source of the stank, then consider pulling up tile.
  3. Seattle2k

What is the BEST Dual Flush Toilet & Does it Compare to the Drake2?

I'm very happy with my Caroma Caravelle and my Toto Aquia.
  4. Seattle2k

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I have one too. Recently, it seems it's not flushing as much water. I know I can adjust that though. Otherwise, the toilet works and looks great.
  5. Seattle2k

Large hard stools (spinal cord injury) (parkinson's) current toilet clogs.

FYI, I've dropped a few dueces that have clogged my Caroma, as well as my Aquia. I eat more fiber now.
  6. Seattle2k

Soap bars in toilets...

I would get them emotionally involved, by having the housekeepers experience the joy of augering out a toilet themselves. ;)
  7. Seattle2k

Cleaning hard water stains off of Toto Drake with CEFIONTECT

Barkeeper's friend is also a mild acid - oxalic acid. I use it on my stainless steel pots and pans. The can also suggests its use on porcelain toilets. As well, it suggests its use to remove rust stains from concrete driveways. I can tell you that it does wonders removing burned-on stuff...
  8. Seattle2k

Strange problem with Glacier Bay Kitchen faucet

Glacier Bay....check the cartridge and seals. I'm guessing a low-flow showerhead is causing the shower's hot water to feed over to the cold line, of vise versa, and the increased pressure in that line is backing up to the point of least resistance, being the crappy Glacier Bay faucet.
  9. Seattle2k

How to find leak

There are gas sniffers, but I'm sure they're pricey.
  10. Seattle2k

Bathroom Vanity - obstructed drain install

As somebody pointed out on another forum, it may be a holy water basin. I'm suspicious as well...where's the faucet suppose to go?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks