Search results

1. Firstreno

Dual check valve removal

There is a dual check valve off the main line coming into the house in our basement. It is there for a make-shift sprinkler system that is hardly ever used. Because the basement ceilings are finished (Drywall) I had to open up a part of the ceiling. The check valve is in a tight spot...
  2. Firstreno

A riddle about water heater expansion tank

All great thoughts. Thanks. The previous owner may have included a check valve for a make-shift sprinkler system, but that would mean opening up the drywalled ceiling to get at it. ARGH!!!! Otherwise the expansion tank will be a good alternative. thanks again!
  3. Firstreno

A riddle about water heater expansion tank

Every year I shutoff the taps in the basement that leads out to the outdoor taps. A couple of weeks ago I noticed that the relief valve on our hot water heater was leaking. We had the water heater rental firm out to the house 5 times to diagnose the leak and replace various parts during each...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks