Search results

1. mephius

ideas for toilet leveling, what do you think

will do, Have a good night..
  2. mephius

excellent point!!! and certainly a lot easier. Ill pick up some shims. Any preference for hard or soft plastic. Yes I saw the wood in the pic. But money ($2.00) is no object for my baby....ha ha Thanks again for the quick response , Ill definitely take your advice and be done with this.
  3. mephius

after leveling i found the floor falls away in the front of the bowl, enough to create a rock when set. if i shim in the back it wont be level. it's not by much, so not that big of a deal but i do have to eliminate the rock with some method and though old school plaster seems to work well by...
  4. mephius

just to run by experienced people, I have a porcelain tile floor, OFF enough to create rock in new toilet. I will be using plaster method to create base. I thought i might use clear contact paper cut to base shape and stuck down to tiles so as to ease release of plaster in future if a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks