Search results

1. jcds

Clarification of Manitoba/Canadian plumbing codes

that's why I am on the forum asking questions terry. just wanting an understanding of the codes that are sometimes not quite clear to a "newbie". it matters not which way is easier or least expensive, I want solid ground for my construction so I don't get flack from the building inspectors form...
  2. jcds

Clarification of Manitoba/Canadian plumbing codes

This is for a small seasonal cabin renovation, it is supported on cinderblocks, no solid foundation, open crawl space underneath. I have room in the cabin for a small bathroom, with toilet, sink, shower and tank water heater. 3 questions. 1. I have read that you cannot wet vent a water...
  3. jcds

location of water heater

was hoping that was the case, will make my spring project a whole lot easier, thanks for the reply hj
  4. jcds

location of water heater

Is any one aware of any code requirements that would limit where i can locate a hot water tank. I am planning an addition of a bathroom in a small cabin that is going to get municpal service. No gas so I must go electric and I have no faith in the electric tankless. space is tight but i have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks