Search results

1. T

80 gallon galvanized water pressure tank

Thanks. Got Junk sounds like my best option. I may try free on CL first, though my hopes aren't high. The tank weighs a ton.
  2. T

80 gallon galvanized water pressure tank

I have an 80ish gallon galvanized water pressure tank that I no longer need. See photo. Does anyone know if this is worth anything? Should I just hope that someone will take it for free and get it out of my basement, or could I sell it? How much...? Any comments are appreciated!
  3. T

Water tank - beginner's question

A hack saw did the job. Very satisfying. Thanks for all of your advice.
  4. T

Water tank - beginner's question

Okay - so I'm trying to remove a pressure tank from a water well. It's old - very old. The fittings are extremely tight, and I don't know which way to try to turn them. Before I make things worse, could someone advise? I know some fittings can be backwards - clockwise instead of counter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks