Search results

1. KShirriff

Water Supply Lines for Bathroom

I need to run water to the 2nd floor bathroom. Should I run 3/4" up from the basement and reduce down to 1/2" for my connections or just branch off of the 3/4" in the basement and run 1/2" up to the bathroom?
  2. KShirriff

Toilet vent

I have a toilet in the corner of the house, the vent is in the exterior wall and runs up to the attic area. Is it possible to attatch the vent after the combination why/tee turns horizontal? This would be at the top of the 3" horizontal pipe and vent up into the exterior wall. Or should I try to...
  3. KShirriff

3" Drain clean out

What do you typically use when placing a clean out in main line? Is it a wye or a combination wye tee or does it matter? Also, can a san tee be used on the vertical stack for a clean out?
  4. KShirriff

Toilet Supply Line

My question is...is it OK to rough in the water supply to the toilet on the right side , to hide it in the corner of the bathroom even though the hook up is on the left side?
  5. KShirriff

3" Toilet Drain

I have a toilet drain on the 2nd floor directly above a 2x6 wall on the 1st floor. Can I run the 3" drain from the toilet flange straight down to the basement without any elbows at the top and tie into the horizontal drain line? I have a 2" vent tied into the 3" pipe about 18" below the toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks