Search results

1. T

Delta Diamond Seal Technology faucets

Groan! More junk. I used to recommend Delta because it came with a simple ball, seal, and seats and springs. They were well made and could be repaired forever, and be repaired instantly because everyone carried all those parts on her truck. Now they have some specialty cartridge that never...
  2. T

Water Heater Pipe Bang when water NOT in use

. So if it is heat traps on the water heater, why would closing off the cold water supply effect it? Try pressure reduction first? Hmmmm. I think it happens when the hot water heater has finished heating, not during, but would need to check that out.
  3. T

Water Heater Pipe Bang when water NOT in use

. Here's a fun one. It didn't happen when I was at his house, but fortunately he made a video. . Banging of pipes at unpredictable times. Water is NOT being used when then banging occurs. As you'll see in the video, when the inlet valve to the water heater is shut, the banging...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks