Search results

1. chrispitude

Recommended brands/models for instant near-boiling hot water heater?

My wife wants an instant near-boiling hot water heater installed at our kitchen sink. We already have the countertop hole and outlet; we just need to choose and install the unit. I came across a discontinued Insinkerator H770 on clearance at a big-box store. However, I didn't even make it past...
  2. chrispitude

Hot water takes too long; considering three options...

I think you might be on to something here. I hadn't considered the volume of the manifold and upstream supply plumbing to it. Plus, there might be an additional factor... The other night, I pulled hot water at our upstairs master bath sink. I swear I got hot water quicker there than at the...
  3. chrispitude

Hot water takes too long; considering three options...

Hi everyone, Yes, yet another "hot water takes too long" question... We used to live in a small split-level house with the hot water heater directly under the kitchen, and half a floor away from both bathrooms. Hot water was took a couple seconds in the kitchen, and a couple seconds longer in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks