Search results

1. Bob S

Shower head sizes???did they change?

I bought A new shower head, and it has hardly any pressure at all. I looked at my old one, and it looks like the water supply hole..is much larger, than this new one. Has a smaller diameter. Do they make different sizes.? I been retired a long time now. Am i missing something here// any help i...
  2. Bob S

One Or Two Words ...which Furnace Do You Reccomend/ Just The Brand

Which furnace would you install?........Presently an...... Air Ease residential - family dwelling- gas fired- 2 people and a dog. One I have needs to be replaced Now cracked flu 22 years old original \owner. me ...thanks very much for your input . Bob s
  3. Bob S

new white pop for my lav???

I have heard that this particular item is quite expensive now? $85.00 random figure . and if its white, its over a $100.00 .........this sounds abit obsurd to me. I need the whole assembly. It sounds like i might have to powdercoat a new chrome one. What does one do this is ridiculous? is it...
  4. Bob S

Toilet seats /wood/ they get bad soon

What happened to the plastic .olsonite seats and covers? Iam not finding them to often . Need one for home. These $15.00 wood ones .are junk. Can you refer-- somewhere that carries these in Mich ? thanks bob s
  5. Bob S

I am looking for a quality white P..

Can anybody tell me where i can find a white po plug? complete, that is worth carrying home . I was a licensed journeyman plumber in ann arbor mich. RETIRED NOW I don't know where to find one, maybe you have a good idea name of place, store, whatever thanks for reading thislowes are junk so i...
  6. Bob S

I have 165 foot sewer???

This sewer is sanitary away from my residence.It has another sanitary sewer.that branchs into it from other end of house.It hits the main 4"-- about 100 feet back, from the main in the road.I have the old large type toilet tanks 5 gall---7 gallon maybe?They are supposedly against the law in...
  7. Bob S

wanted; Used--recirc pump. for a 50' distance water--

Looking for A used recir-pump/ for A50' run from w/h to the k/sink I didn't see a classified ads anywhere here thanks bob s
  8. Bob S

Main h/w tank is 65 feet away...i as

I was working on this a long time ago; but life happened and it had to be put on the back burner.My furthest cold outlet is in the kitchen . The one she uses the most.I want quicker hot water @that faucet, we are wasting to much well water.Can i get a plumber ..here to make me a diagram----- of...
  9. Bob S

septic tank.pumping ???

My 200--250 maybe, gallon tank. Has been in the ground 21 years .....no problems. Lately its not taking a flush more than twice, without backing up out of my floor drain, This bathroom is in my garage, the tank is a large plastic type material.It is slowly draining it goes up and down slowly in...
  10. Bob S

Air bear furnace filters???

I have one of these type filter ,type holders on my furnace.These are the most expensive filters to replace. Why can't i just stack 3 or 4 of the thinner filters up and put them in there? Or no. any help saves some money for us bob s NOW if i were to buy an electrotatic...well you know what...
  11. Bob S

Which TOTO ...[numbers] do I need .?

Which number should i buy? just her and i. 2 of them i went over to look at the toto toilet web site ...Man those are expensive i want the right number the first time. any help ?? bob s
  12. Bob S

175' sewer question?

We are fortunate to have three full baths in out home. I was wondering if you could help me with this question/ I have all 7 gallon toilets in my home. All,.. on two sewers.She cleans then every week and uses "iron out" I think the porcelain glaze is getting kind of rough 'the shine].Will 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks