Search results

1. chachie

Water softner flowing backwards.

Sorry been away from the computer. Again, thanks for all the replies and help. Problem is fixed, continue reading if you want to know..... So, I decided to try and fix the short cycling of my pump. I turned my pump off and emptied my water lines, put in a new pressure gauge, and pressurized...
  2. chachie

I will try and get pics up, but have been extremely busy with work and with moving into the new house and getting it prepped. I am currently at work now so I can't post pics but will try to write more specifics. Water line comes in and goes to the pressure tank. There are 3 3/4 water lines...
  3. chachie

Thank you for the replies. It's actually only 1/2 a gallon per minute(I wrote .5) sorry for the mix up. I was able to talk a "represenative" of the manufacturer of the water softener(a retired plumber of 32 years) and he gave me a few options. 1st, to install a check valve at softener inlet...
  4. chachie

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will be installing a back flow check valve between the inlet and the geo. The geothermal is stealing about 800 gallons a day from my water softener, it would seem that if this was normal and a check valve should be part of the installation process I would of...
  5. chachie

That was my first thought...to add a check valve in front of the inlet to the water softener. But I couldn't find anyone else who had to add a check valve in front of their water softener, which leads me to believe there is a bigger issue. I have scoured the internet trying to find something...
  6. chachie

I have a clack ws-1 type water softener. Had the water softener installed at a different time from the rest of my plumbing and my Geothermal unit. My geothermal is open loop aka pump and dump. With Geo turned off and no one using water in the house, everything is fine. When the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks