Search results

1. nhoj

Question on roofing

I have a question on Owens Corning Assault singes I had to put a new roof on my home and I had a 40 year roof that I put on 3 years ago and Hale damaged it and I ask the contractor that I wanted a 40 year roof back on it, he told me that they NO longer made a 40 year roof anymore but they made a...
  2. nhoj

Question about Compressor

If the AC compressor is going bad would you be using more electric? I received my electric bill today and it was $175.00. I have my thermostat set at 75. Back around July 4 I had a HVAC contractor come out and he told me that the compressor was getting bad. I contacted Rheem and they told me...
  3. nhoj

Heil Central Air Conditioner

Does anyone know anything about Heil Central Air Conditioner? I called a dealer to get a quote on an Air Conditioner. Where are they out of and who own them. Are they a high end or a low end of the Air Conditioner industry?
  4. nhoj

Looking to buy 2 stage 17 seer AC Need Help

I am looking to buy a 2 stage 17seer AC unit and would like to know which unit has the less amount of trouble and the best unit for the money?
  5. nhoj

AC Compressor is bad Looking at RHEEM or CARRIER

I am in need of an NEW AC since my compressor on my RHEEM AC is going out I would like to know which would be a better unit a RHEEM or a CARRIER unit? The CARRIER is Hundred Fifty dollars more. I was told that the CARRIER is quieter than the RHEEM. I live in Northwest Ohio and to get the best...
  6. nhoj

Water goes down slowly in Tub/ shower

I have a tub/shower and the water goes down slowly and I have a drain plug that you push down to close and push down to open.This is my question: I thought that the drain was plunged so I turned it counter clock wise and it does not come out all the way, I thought that it would come out all the...
  7. nhoj

Which one is a better Sump Pump

am in need of a new sump pump and I would like to know which on is the best of these RIDGID Model # 500RS 1/2 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump at Home Depot,o Basement Watchdog 0.5-HP Cast Iron/Cast Aluminum Submersible Sump Pump Model #: BWT050 at Lowe's and the Barracuda 1/2 HP Cast Iron...
  8. nhoj

Toilet Plugged

I have been working on this toilet for 3 hours and cannot unplug it, I have put Liquid Plumber in it and plunged it and it still will not brake lose, what can I do next to unplug it?
  9. nhoj

Heating Basement & Up satires Should you separate heating systems

I would like to know if you need separate heating and cooling system for your basement and up satires and if so what would be the bst systems to get?
  10. nhoj

Santa Fa Compact 2 Dehumidifier made by Therma-Stor

I am looking to buy a new dehumidifier from Thetma-Stor an looking at the Santa Fa Compact 2 since my basement is 1,000 sq. ft. I would like to know if there is any PRO and CON'S on this dehumidifier and the company. I am looking at MADE IN USA not CHINA. Who makes the best dehumidifier on...
  11. nhoj

Comparing 3 Thermostats White-Rodgers, Lux and Jackson

I would like your feed back on these three different brands of thermostats : The first is the White-Rodgers 1F86-344 Non-Programmable Single-Stage thermostat which I find to be a very good thermostat with a feature of a filter alarm not to many features just a simple easy to use one. The next...
  12. nhoj

Thermostat for AC and Heating

I am looking for a new thermostat for my AC and Heating and I have replaced mine 3 times now and would like to know who makes top quality one's on the market? I am tried of spending good money for High Priced Chap stiff that is Chinese junk. Is there any made in America?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks