Search results

1. Rob Parisi

Kitchen SS Stainless Steel Sink to Granite

Since Elkay brought the majority of their production back to the USA I recommend you give them the first look. They have every category covered!
  2. Rob Parisi

EAGO TB353 Toilet

Duravit's flushing performance is surprisingly good, and the part are available. Their new US toilets they have been producing for the past several years are not made for the US market instead of bringing a european product to the US.
  3. Rob Parisi

<8" Rough-in!?

Awesome recovery! Fun thread to follow!
  4. Rob Parisi

Wall mounted Kohler & Toto Aquia back to back

@Chaosherder you are correct! I have sold the back to back geberit for some solutions before. Works very well. Geberit systems also are EXCELLENT flushers!
  5. Rob Parisi

Electric Tankless questions

Is you read the specs, and examine the products the Stiebel Eltron wins hands down! Plus they are manufactured in Germany, and have made over 20 million tankless units since 1927...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks