Search results

1. DIY007

Fixing a kinked supply line at slab exit

Hi, As per the pictures, my copper supply line for my hose bib exiting the slab was kinked and a nail plate set right against it. After 20 years of house settling, it finally developed a pin hole leak. I have cut the the line and temporarily capped it with a sharkbite. I was thinking I should...
  2. DIY007

Best method to reroute 1/2" copper supply line to allow Vent duct through wall?

Long story short: The wife bought an Over the range Microwave with a built in fan that can be ducted to the outside. My present cooktop has a down draft vent that I was going to try and reuse the exterior wall hole if possible. This is an exterior wall. To my surprise, when I opened the...
  3. DIY007

Advice: replace or leave existing Closet Flange

Hi, I am replacing the existing tile floor on a concrete slab in my powder room with new tile. I pulled the toilet and found the pvc flange was almost flush with the tile, 1 wax ring was used; it was tiled around the flange. The flange is primed/glued on the outside of the 3" pipe. It is NOT...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks