Search results

1. Wptski

Globe Valve Parts

Is there a source for the compression fiber washer on a globe valve?
  2. Wptski

Drain noise

I went to see my nephew's newly purchased home yesterday. It had been noticed and mentioned to the home inspector about a bubble up in the lower level bathroom. I myself heard a sound from the kitchen sink drain. At first we thought t was when a toilet is flushed but that wasn't it! I don't...
  3. Wptski

Sewer gas

As I understand it, sewer gas may contain methane gas. I remember back when I was replacing my toilet flange I ran across this video: Watch it and tell what you think about its procedure?
  4. Wptski

Strange find

I flushed my almost new Cadet 3 before showering. I noticed that there is some bright blue substance at the bottom of the bowl. I moved it with toilet brush. It looks like the Lysol MAXcoverage cleaner that I use. The catch is that I haven't used it for weeks! How or where could that...
  5. Wptski

Third party 3" flush valves

I was looking into 3" flush valve other OEMs. There is a Fluid Master 540AKR but I wondered about the Korky line. I found nothing other than a 3" flapper so I emailed CS. They said that they have a 5030 carried by True Value Hardware and gave me a SKU number. No product or SKU at True Value...
  6. Wptski

New AS Cadet 3 tank leak

A day and half after installing my AS Cadet 3 I discovered a small leak from the tank. The small portion that I can see with a inspection mirror and flashlight shows a small bead of water at the top of the rubber seal where it meets the tank around the flush valve. It then drips off the...
  7. Wptski

Replacing Cast Iron Toilet Flange

Replacing a 56 year old toilet. Should have went with my gut feeling about the top of pipe being jagged and at one spot actually higher than the flange but didn't. Metal flange in wax ring contacted the high point of pipe, snap, I broke the cast iron flange.:mad: I drilled holes in the lead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks