Search results

1. Ron Read

Chimney condensation after Utica TriFire boiler install

Tonight I reconfigured the Reset controller with a curve more appropriate for the fin tube baseboard in my home. To steepen the curve to get the higher target temp while allowing a 35 degree differential to work while keeping boiler min at 140 I had to set the outdoor start at 80 degrees instead...
  2. Ron Read

I will try the higher min and max boiler temps on the reset and set the differential to manual and a number around 25 to start. Thank you for the input. This is the first boiler I have owned with an outdoor reset and I was not sure on settings but have been monitoring cycle times. The only...
  3. Ron Read

I had a Heating contractor install a Utica Trifire 4 section three pass boiler and Superstor 45 gallon DHW over the summer. The boiler AHRI rating is 79 MBH The Boiler vents into a tile lined 8X8 chimney that is on an exterior wall and is in perfect condition. Old Dunkirk boiler had a stack...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks