Search results

1. sss

media guard kdf 55 good or bad?

Also people told me locally that the catalytic carbon dos a better job then the kdf 55. Meaning that it works better is this true?
  2. sss

Thanks for the help guys and it is good to know ditto that you are familiar with the company.
  3. sss

Looks like all replies stop when you say you are buying from somewhere else. Interesting
  4. sss

chlorine removal seems pretty difficult...
  5. sss

this is the device I am planning to buy from this place since it is located where I am in Ontario, Canada: http://www.aquatell.com/water-softeners/fleck-water-softeners/fleck-5600-sxt-metered-water-softener-64000-grain I am planning on buying this so final thoughts should I just add the media...
  6. sss

so that means a carbon is a better alternative to KDF right? Should I get a carbon filter instead then?
  7. sss

so carbon is better then kdf 55 to remove chlorine? I thought it was pretty much the same thing.
  8. sss

I have been doing some research and I have got some mixed responses about the media guard kdf 55 (chlorine remover) what is the truth should this be installed in a softener or not?
  9. sss

What size water softener should I get (twin,single, etc...) ?

I am looking at the fleck 5600stx because I have heard that it is more reliable then the 7000stx, but I am not sure of what size to get and gary I do not know the flow rate of my shower heads, but could you just recommend a the size for me based on the information I provided above. I looked at...
  10. sss

What size water softener should I get (twin,single, etc...) ?

I have 7 people and 4 bathrooms with 3 high flow shower heads. What size water softener should I get? should I get a twin or a single? I have city water so iron is not a problem and I have the following: 10gpg Hardness PH: 7 chlorine: 0.4-0.6
  11. sss

What is the best water softener....

I am looking to purchase a water softener and want the best. Any suggestions on what ones are the best? links would be greatly appreciated as-well.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks