Search results

1. Jeff57

Water Supply line on wall...

Thanks guys for all your help. I now realize it's an easy fix. wjcandee...I like that Dahl Toto valve. I think I'll search out one of those. Your question wasn't dumb. Don't know why I said "first set of bolts". There is only one pair of bolts on the existing toilet. Cheers guys! P.S. This...
  2. Jeff57

Ok. It's 12" from the wall to the first set of bolts. So that will only leave about 2" clearance between the Ultramax II & the wall. Definitely not going to work with the 5" supply line protruding from the wall.
  3. Jeff57

It appears to be directly on center. Prefer not to have to do any plumbing unless I have to. Not sure if it's a 12" rough in. Guess I'll have to remove the old toilet first to confirm.
  4. Jeff57

I installed 2 Ultramax II's last year based on Terry's recommendations. I was thinking of replacing the old American Standard that is in the basement with another Ultramax II. That was until I noticed that the water supply line exits the wall directly behind the toilet. It protrudes about 5" and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks