Search results

1. F

Grounding electrode/bonding question

Thanks for all the replies. I noticed that the telco ground (see top of disconnect pic where the red tag is) was bolted to the disconnect wire which gives me further confidence this is main service ground. Thur pm I ran my #10 down to second ground rod and then ran #6 over to the service #4...
  2. F

Picture may be a little bad, but the conductor doesn't enter the pipe. If you look closely you can see it running down the side of it (it's a bit off colored due to weathering) at least to where I stopped digging. I guessing if I continued digging further it would at some point veer away from...
  3. F

hj, Attached are a couple of pics to help. House was built in 2000. Has underground electric and they had a pretty big trench open at outside service area. Wouldn't surprise me that they drove the rod into the trench bottom before backfill. The ground wire you see at the main service disconnect...
  4. F

Hi, I have recently installed two antenna's outside on my chimney on the second story of my house (one for OTA TV signal and one cellular antenna). I am attempting to ground these and have installed a new ground rod (8' long) at the chimney base, and will tie both antenna's to it with #10 solid...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks