Search results

1. cggutierrez

WS-1 with Hard Water and High Brine Level.

At last, I got some time out a few days ago and was able to replace the stack and pistons. Now it's operating nicely. Just need to wait for some o-rings to fix the bypass valve. Thanks for the advice guys!
  2. cggutierrez

You are right Gary, the stack has a torn seal midway thru the assembly. Piston has some scouring, so it needs to be replaced as well. Guess I better replace the regenerant piston too. Time to order the parts!
  3. cggutierrez

I checked the venturi/injector and strainer, they are both clean and clear. I'm going to check the stack, pistons and seals that need to be replaced. How do I get in touch with you for the details?
  4. cggutierrez

I think you're right Gary, about the stack and pistons. I'm going to check those tonight and also the corresponding part numbers for them and any other part that might need to be replaced to reassemble the valve.
  5. cggutierrez

Hi Guys, I have a water softener with a Clack WS-1 control valve. I installed it in 2009 and it has been working fine till a few weeks back when I noticed the shower glass panels were getting hard water stains. Checked the water and it tested hard. Checked the brine tank, there's salt but the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks