Search results

1. Kacheton

Best tool for installing garbage disposal

The snap ring is the easiest part of the installation with this tool. The weight of the GD holdes down the flange (it's like having someone pushing on it from above) and the only thing you need to do is push the snap ring on. And lifting it up and trying to lock disposal to flange can be a...
  2. Kacheton

Most plumbers usualy do not put on new flange, I was one of them. But ever since I got this tool there is no reason not to install it, that's what the customer is paying us good money for. Quality and Service.
  3. Kacheton

When I use to install an insinkerator garbage disposal I would keep the old flange attached to the sink and just install the new garbage disposal and hope the owner would not notice. But I got this tool the other day and for now on I will be installing the new flange. This tool makes installing...
  4. Kacheton

hanfgroha shower valve

Can someone help me with a problem I’m having with my Hanfgroha shower valve # 04231000. I am unable to get the water to come out cold.
  5. Kacheton

Hanfgroha shower valve

Can someone help me with a problem I’m having with my Hanfgroha shower valve # 04231000. I am unable to get the water to come out cold.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks