Search results

1. MassDIY

Advice sought

Jimbo, You CAN get a permit and do a job as a homeowner in Mass. I did my back deck a number of years ago. I haven't tried to get a permit for small plumbing jobs, but believe I could. Many do small plumbing jobs on their own (like replacing toilets) with no problem. MassDIY
  2. MassDIY

Advice sought

Insulated tank-was Advice Sought [I] --------------- Well, the Mass codes are probably like most states- you aren't supposed to work on plumbing unless you have a license. However, replacement of a wax ring in my opinion is not a permanent job. The proof of the pudding is that as long...
  3. MassDIY

Advice sought

I recently had remove my 1980 Eljer toilet and am looking for a good performance replacement. My specs are: Excellent performance Insulated tank (to eliminate "sweating" in summer) Off white color Either round or extended; standard height --AND the HARD spec-- 10" rough in to wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks