Search results

1. PGHnoobie

Water Line Diagram & Terry Love question on YOUTUBE!

Here is what I am planning for the toilet "45 degree elbows".
  2. PGHnoobie

I have learned far more complex things off of the internet, rebuilding engine for example. I'm not saying that plumbing isn't complex, and there are a lot of "rules" that I am trying to learn. I removed the 4" toilet drain and will change it to 3" tonight with a 2" vent about 5 feet away...
  3. PGHnoobie

Point taken on not reducing, I appreciate the callout! Am I safe running a 3" waste line at a span of 10 feet for the toilet then??? All vents go vertical to above the floodline of the highest fixture.
  4. PGHnoobie

Everything that I read said that I need a 4" drain pipe for a 10' foot run to the stack From the toilet. Would it be better to go 3" without a reducer then?
  5. PGHnoobie

Hello all! I have been lurking over at John Bridge's website on tiling and bathrooms. They sent me over here for my plumbing questions. This will be a 2 part question. 1.) Supply Lines (Picture) 2.)Waste/Vents (video). Supply Lines: My main concern here is water pressure in the shower. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks