Search results

1. Machinist

Triangle tube prestige 110

Terry, What was causing the issue with your TT skipping space heating mode? Is it a Prestige 110 that has been in service a while? A followup might be helpful for others.
  2. Machinist

Triangle Prestige internal CH pump speed and ODR hi limit effect?

Thank you for your experienced input. The kicker is that three local heating contractors who quoted the boiler install would have gone with almost the same btu boiler. One did an actual detailed heat loss on our home. They deal in Buderus or Weil McClain and felt the indirect made them lean...
  3. Machinist

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll experiment with the curve's low end temp and minimum boiler temperature this weekend. Are you saying that a five minute burn time is a good target for the smallest zone (given it's not in a cold startup condition)? Our home's heat loss figures came from...
  4. Machinist

Thanks for the reply. you may need to look into a way to add some mass. The delta between high/low may have changed. If that's too small, it will cycle more. I did pipe a large cast iron radiator into the basement zone prior to last winter. Also, I wired the basement zone pump to run...
  5. Machinist

Just hooked up outdoor reset on our Triangle Tube Prestige 110 boiler. I'd appreciate recommendations regarding the Prestige's internal circulator speed setting. Specifically I'd like to know whether running it on low speed would provide adequate flow through the boiler. I realize there are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks