Search results

1. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

They said there are actually ptrap somewhere, but they are not working properly. They will anyway fix these. I already paid the full amount $9000. Can I still get an inspection before they fix? How can I find the inspector? Thank you so much for your help.
  2. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you so much for lots of help. I would like to get some help. Is anything aware of when they install ptrap in the shower drain? Is any rule such as ptrap length or degree.... I would appreciate. Thank you so much.
  3. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you They told me that they will brake four floor tiles to install ptrap. I do not think they put liner underneath. I saw they put cements and tiles only. I am getting tired of dealing with them. How can I know if they put ptrap in the tub drain....
  4. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

I am still waiting for their response. Hope they can fix this. If not, I will contact with the guy you recommended. Do you know he can do tile too? We have to break the floor tile to fix the drain.
  5. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you, I think I will contact with him for any future project.
  6. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

I mean I can ask you to come to take a look my bathroom. I do not know any trusted pluming guy here yet. We are new here.
  7. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Today, they found out that there is no ptrap under the drain, but they said that ptrap might share with the tub using Y pipe. Is this common to share ptrap? They said they can start over if I do not like. I asked them to bring the camera next time. Hope they will. Is it okay if they are not...
  8. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you very much. I will test one more time. I wish you were in Chicago. Thanks.
  9. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you sssooo much for your help. i am a stayhome mother and have no idea. I could not see any water standing using flashlight. However, they said there are ptraps each. Other than the beneath of the drain, where can I assume? They are coming tomorrow to bring the camera to check where the...
  10. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Thank you so much for your response. Today, they told me that there are actually ptraps in the shower drain and the tub drain. I looked down from the shower drain and saw the 120 degree curved pipe, but there is no water even the shower is running. Do you have any idea where else I find...
  11. Joy927

No drain trap is ok?

Hi this is the first posting. We purchased the old house last year and have doing some updating. We asked the local company in chicago to replace the tub and add the shower room in the basement. It took almost three weeks to complete and we started to use since last week. We noticed that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks