Search results

1. Atsottles

New Drake Toilet 2021 upgrades are here!

I have a cst776 T40 with 1.6gallon tank. I am looking at adding a washlet s550e and auto flush. Can anyone confirm if the auto flush will work with the 1.6 gallon tank? I have read conflicting information on this. Also, is THU767 the correct auto flush kit for that set up? Thank You!
  2. Atsottles

Ground Wire Size For 50a Spa

Running 6 awg thwn wire from my 50a spa pack gfci to the hot tub. Does the ground wire also need to be 6 awg? Or can I use a smaller wire for the ground?
  3. Atsottles

Broken galvanized drain line at cast iron hub

I am remodeling a bathroom and when trying to remove the old trap for the sink, broke the galvanized drain line where it is threaded into the cast iron hub. Any good ideas on how to remedy this? Thanks!
  4. Atsottles

Tile over concrete

I would like to tile the floor of my basement shower. The house was built in the 40’s and everything appears to be original. The wall tile is in excellent condition, so I would rather not tear it out if possible. Would there be any issue tiling directly to the concrete floor, after removal of...
  5. Atsottles

Neutral for light wired to box of 3-way switch

I opened up a switch box and found that a light fixture was added next to the switch which is at the top of my basement stairs. The switch is a 3 way. The hot for the added light is connected to the switch, and the neutral is screwed into the back of the switch box. I am not sure who wired this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks