Search results

1. B

Tub/Shower Drain Trap question

Wow those union joints were definitely not a match up. A little more complicated than I thought but I've followed ya'lls advice. I completely dug out the trap elbow and cut it off at the line which is 2'' schedule 40. I feel like I should be dry fitting the tub in place and then gluing...
  2. B

ahh, not good... My old trap does say PVC DWV on it thought does that make it ABS? Not really sure the difference. I will take another look and see if I can get to the waste line otherwise I might have to use the old trap all together if I can get it in the correct position. Thanks.
  3. B

Thanks for the reply Terry, I pretty much gathered my pieces both solvent welded trap and a swivel screw on. To try both. The reason I went with the swivel is because that is what was on there and that part of the trap (male elbow) is deep and tucked under part of the slab that still is...
  4. B

Hey everyone I appreciate all the information shared on this site. With my limited knowledge I've started to redo my guest bathroom. I started a thread over on JB's site because I thought I was just going to demo throw a tub in and start tiling. Didn't work like that. Oh well here I've found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks