Search results

1. MeloYellow

cutting and patching a lower square in my basement concrete slab for treadmill

Just for my knowledge, what would the form look like for the single pour? Something like a stair form? Thanks.
  2. MeloYellow

Well I do run outdoors spring, summer and fall but not an option for me come winter time. I am considering just putting it in my bedroom. I hadn't considered the water table and I am not 100% sure of the drain pipe location either. Wouldn't want to open a whole can of worms... Thanks for...
  3. MeloYellow

Hi, Hope I am in the right channel for this question... So I have a finshied basement (carpet with underpadding on concrete and drywalled ceiling) that I want to put a new treadmill in. With the height of the raised treadmill and myself running on it, it will be just and too uncomfortable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks