Search results

1. M

Shower/tub trim installation help

Thanks Terry, I guess the first step is to remove the stub outs. Any tricks on how to do that...or just clamp down with the pipe wrench and twist with brute force?
  2. M

Shower/tub trim installation help

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! Trying to finish up a small bathroom remodel that has taken us a long while, but unfortunately my naivety when it comes to plumbing is now rearing its ugly head at the end of all of this. Had the rough-in for the bathroom done professionally, and having...
  3. M

I'm an idiot! - Bathtub drain pipe question

Thanks guys. I picked up a tailpiece extension at the big box store. Did the trick.
  4. M

I'm an idiot! - Bathtub drain pipe question

Hi everyone, first post here. Looks like a great forum and happy I found it. I'm in the midst of installing a bathtub, and for reasons I can't explain, I measured only once (ugh) and cut the brass tail (drain?) pipe too short. Can I extend the pipe by soldering on a coupler/union, and if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks