Search results

1. jasper7821

Rainbird solenoid help please, it says "manual 1/4 turn On/Off

I think my solenoid is bad, I unscrewed and took it off of the valve. I turned on the controller and walked back to the valve and just heard it buzzing. I tried to clean the blue screen and it just fell apart in my hand. I'm getting a new solenoid but what does the 1/4 manual on/off mean. Don't...
  2. jasper7821

Best place to buy Hach 5-B hardness test kit

cheapest I found, I purchased from Hach directly for $30 including shipping.
  3. jasper7821

Brand new Softener was working great not it's not. Any ideas

I had a ton of help for everyone here last time when I couldn't get my new softener working and it ended up being the venture cap wasn't screwed on tight and I guess there was no suction so nothing was happening during regeneration. The water feels hard again and I bought a Hanna digital pH...
  4. jasper7821

Newbie question, irrigation not working correctly, system off but water still flowing

I just purchased a home and only living there for 2 weeks and got the water bill and we used 14,000 gallons. I found the problem and it was a cut in the black irrigation line from a tree root bending it over time. Question I have is I turned the Hunter system off and when I turn the sprinkler...
  5. jasper7821

an electronic way to test my water hardness using sodium instead of salt

an electronic way to test my water hardness using potassium instead of salt I was looking for a hardness tester and across a Hanna Instruments HI98202 and looking at the manual and it says it tests hardness by the pNa tester utilizes a sodium ion-selective electrode to determine the...
  6. jasper7821

Dumb water softener question, why does increasing the salt level lenthten regen time

I've only had my softener for a few weeks and thanks to you guys it's working great. I only added two 40lb bags of potassium to make sure it worked good since I bought it on Craigslist (the softener was brand new in the box) Anyways, the manual said the days between regeneration would be a...
  7. jasper7821

Installed new kitchen sink and water lines don't reach now, need to get an extension

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I installed a new sink from a double basin to a single one in my island and the faucet is now on the other side of the hot and cold valves and the new faucet lines don't reach the valves. Is there a male to male extension that is a few feet long or something...
  8. jasper7821

Kitchen sink installation question. The hold down clamps are not long enough. HELP

Sorry it's not a plumbing question but I figure people call a plumber to install and plumb a sink so maybe someone here can assist. We have a huge kitchen island in the home I just bought and could not afford granite to replace the Formica island and we were already doing the floor tile so we...
  9. jasper7821

New GE water softener not softening, the GPH meter is going full cycle in seconds

I just found this site and I'm at my wits end with my Brand New water softener. It's a GE GXSF39E01 ser# DD100787A SHORT VERSION, I got into the service mode to see the GPH and see if its connected the right way by the meter going as the sink was on and the meter was going way too fast. it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks