Search results

1. Schimko

Final FINAL installation pictures of cross, control valve, pressure tank, and pump!

Well a couple weeks ago I put my pictures up here of my installation. Well since that time we decided to get a water regulator to regulate the amount of pressure going down my casing. Last week we installed that and started to prime only to notice that my cast iron box elbow in the basement was...
  2. Schimko

Final (Hopefully) installation pictures of cross, control valve, pressure tank, pump

Here is what I have so far. I still have to prime everything yet. Thanks to everyone who helped on my other posts. If something looks wrong please let me know. http://www.flickr.com/photos/25611152@N08/8190050713/sizes/l/in/photostream/...
  3. Schimko

How do I hook up a Goulds 3/4 hp deep well jet pump with cross and control valve?

So I have a J7 3/4 hp Goulds pump. They also sold me the control valve and the cross piece. We had guessed at this with our first shot and think we had too much pressure going down my casing therefore blowing off my leathers. I read the pump book again today for the 5th time and have come to...
  4. Schimko

can a 2 1/2" packer jet be purchased anywhere?

Trying to make new well parts work on my old well casing. Am able to adapt everything except my packer jet assembly. In desperate need of a 2 1/2 inch jet. Anyone know where I can get one?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks