Search results

1. G

Las Vegas Water Softener Selection

Unfortunately, I can attest to the fact that Culligan tanks use a different thread than "regular" tanks. I had a Culligan "Fleck" 7000 1 1/4" valve system on a 12x65 Total Home system with 2 cuft resin and 1 cuft carbon. (They told me it is the valve unit used for the Platinum Plus series of...
  2. G

Sulpher Egg Smell from new Carbon Tank System?!?!?!?!

Hey guys. I will have to adjust my forum settings since I didn't get any emails that there were new replies over the weekend. I let it soak over the weekend, using the plumbing bypass so it's not entering my water supply. I triggered a few more 10 minute backwashes (that's what it's set for...
  3. G

Thank you very much for the prompt replies. Last night the installer ran the regen cycle on the tank once, which is a 10 minute backwash followed by a 10 minute "Rapid Rinse" cycle. I ran it a second time last night after he left. After noticing the egg smell, I ran it a third time last...
  4. G

I found this forum recently while educating myself prior to getting a new water softening system. I found a lot of really useful information. I haven't had the new softener installed but have run into a baffling problem with a new carbon tank system. I just had a whole house carbon tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks