Search results

1. parrishnut

Basement Ejector Pump Choice and Best Basement Toilet to pick

I am installing a basement bathroom. I had this done once before and used a Little Giant Bucket/Pump and was very disappointed when it died only 4 years later after little usage. Question What is the best / strongest ejector system to use for below floor install? Price for unit? Also - do you...
  2. parrishnut

Gnutti Sebastiano & Figli, HELP With GS CONTACT INFO Gruopo?

The end to the story --- I can order a new Cartridge for $185... or as the rep suggested... just soak the cartridge I have in CLR for 2 hrs to get gunk out of cartridge and it's FREE... I chose a new cartridge....$185 for 10 years of use of fab showers sounds good to me!!! Yes I love my GS...
  3. parrishnut

WHO IS GS???? Better then Delta "YOU BE THE JUDGE" Gnutti Sebastiano & Figli was founded in 1906, the year in which its founder started a small artisan production of shovels, picks and agricultural tools in Lumezzane. Production continued throughout the years leading up to the Second World War...
  4. parrishnut

ok so I changed my google search and found it here: http://www.shopwiki.com/Gs-North-America%3A-Exposed-Thermo.-Mixers---1511-0 the $1500 Exposed Thermostatic shower fixture is now $2194... Guess "CRAP" is expensive these days.. or rather those who can't afford it.. think it is.. In any case I...
  5. parrishnut

One More Comment If Jimbo is a Moderator, this site needs serious help with comments like that. I could imagine if he was just an average Jimbo!!!
  6. parrishnut

Nice attitude.. all I asked for was help with a name not a political commentary and insults!!! Nice Work Guys.. So lets ask again.. anyone know who makes GS fixtures
  7. parrishnut

Sorry Guy, This is a high end Italian fixture, not a china knockoff.. It was over $1500 new a few years ago... Nice plug on buying US, but I have to disagree on Delta.. Inferior style...as compared to others little style p.s. my other fixtures are Barber Wilson, and over $3000 each.. so I don't...
  8. parrishnut

Bought a fancy Shower fixture a few years back, made by GS Groupo ??? Now I need to order a new cartridge and temperature limit stop and don't know the phone number.. I think they were in Ca? Anyone have info.. I have posted pictures:
  9. parrishnut

Moving toilet 4 to 6 inches to the side?

I'm not a plumber.. but when the washer goes, get a stacing unit, I have one they are fine use less water, and it will give you more room to upgrade the sink.. to something nicer.
  10. parrishnut

corian shower pan where to buy premade

Thanks Thanks.. I have done a swan and love it, but wanted a higher grade this time
  11. parrishnut

Need shower/tub supplier recommendation

You get what you pay for Kohler is the best.. with a very nice long lasting porclain finish.. Fiberglass is cheaper, but they don't look good afetr a few years for many reasons.. i.e. usage of abrasive cleaners, hard water.. etc..
  12. parrishnut

corian shower pan where to buy premade

Hi, I'm looking for a corian shower pan in a standard premade 48 inch size anyone know where to buy them w/o doing custom... NO fiberglass please they stink!!! TIA
  13. parrishnut

Converting a 10" rough flushometer toilet

I know I'm too fussy But I just hate the look of the flushometer type toilets.. I'll take a look at the toilet you recommend if you have a suggestion.. (link)? Thanks But I still am leaning towards converting to a tank type.. and as I can see from this forum.. toto is the way to go..
  14. parrishnut

Converting a 10" rough flushometer toilet

Hi folks, I'm new here and stumbled on what seems to be the best place for toilet advice.. anyway here is the situation... I currently have a very old 1920"s toilet with an updated floshometer. This is in a NYC apt.. I would love to update it with a tank toilet... This toilet has a 10"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks