Search results

1. C

lever on the side of a pitless adapter?

It is hard to search and find the right one in this forum, but i found it under "another pitless adapter question" by "mortal798" he had the same thing made by Merrill mfg at http://www.merrillmfg.com/product/02-PitlessUnits/SMCK-Steel/parts.php#Text with this forum and finding the mfg site i...
  2. C

where do i look for the set screw, it is almost 5 foot down there, and how do i get a screwdriver that far down if i can find it? i was thinking it is just spring loaded lever to keep the pipe aginst the casing while it is being lowered down in the well so the pitless adapter will mate, but i...
  3. C

I plan on pulling my submersable pump [4" in a 5" casing well depth 55'] it has a pitless adapter and what looks like a spring loaded lever at that point touching the opposite side of the casing from the pitless adapter. I have been reading about pitless adapters and talk about a release cable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks