Search results

1. B

Help with Toilet Flange

Unfortunately, it's done and seems to be ok so if there is a problem, I'll consider that on the redo. BTW, I'm also a "retired" DoD engineer...and very far from a pro! Thanks for the comment. Edit: I see now I didn't read WJ's post close enough, which reiterates what you said. :(.
  2. B

Help with Toilet Flange

Thanks for the replies and thanks WJ for your effort in consolidating the advice here. I received A LOT of conflicting advice outside the forum, including a salesman at Lowes that emphatically stated that I should just stack flange extenders and screw them down without any sealant between them...
  3. B

Help with Toilet Flange

Greetings all. First off, thanks Terry for creating and maintaining this forum. This is my first post, but I read a lot of what is posted here to get ready to replace a toilet. After reading your reviews, I went with the Toto Ultramax II with CEFIONTECT. I wanted the Soriee, but my water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks