Search results

1. Docbrown25

Kitchen Sink Rearrange plumbing

Hello - I'm having new counters and an undermount sink installed later this week. I thought I would just be shortening my drain pipes a little bit to account for the deeper sink, however the wife informed me she would like the the garbage disposal moved from the right side to the left. The issue...
  2. Docbrown25

Fireplace Gas Line Cap

Hello - Looking for a little advice here. I am converting my fireplace back to wood burning from having a gas log insert. (** Yes I have had the chimney and fireplace inspected and cleaned **). I would like to cap the gas line that is coming up through the fireplace floor. I was talking with...
  3. Docbrown25

New Kitchen Sink Install

Hello - I am going to attempt to install a new kitchen sink. I have very little plumbing experience (installed facuets, etc). The sink I am installing is about 2.5" inches deeper than old sink and the drains are offset in a different location. A picture is attached of the current plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks