Search results

1. Zzyzx

Under the Sink Water Filter

Hi Smooky, The current soft water/carbon system I currently have is working great. This is similar to what I have in my house: http://www.discountwatersoftener.net/image/95446841.jpg. I believe it is a 32k system. The TDS coming from this water is 208 if that means anything. Wanting to add an...
  2. Zzyzx

Under the Sink Water Filter

I currently have a whole house soft water/carbon filtration system installed. However, I'm looking into an under the sink filter (in kitchen) to just have safe and good tasting water for drinking and cooking. Since I have had an RO system in the past and did not like the taste of the water, I...
  3. Zzyzx

New Whole House Carbon Filter & Water Softener

Yes, this is very clear to me now, thank you! The installer gave me 30 days to test the system. In a couple of weeks he will be coming out to test the water hardness among others. I'll run by the information that has been provided. Again, thanks for the insight. :)
  4. Zzyzx

He didn't say he installed the Canature valve because it was better then the Clack, he said he installed it because it preforms a function (backflush 2 tanks) that the Clack can't. I have asked several times if the Clack can preform that function, but still have not received an answer :confused...
  5. Zzyzx

A flaw? Does that mean the system will not soften or filter the water correctly? After speaking with the dealer, said he would have no problem replacing the Canature valve with the Clack valve. Will the Clack WS1 have the same ability that the Canuture valve has at back flushing both tanks...
  6. Zzyzx

Even though the 'bait and switch' has me a bit upset, I'm more concerned with the overall quality of the equipment and safety of my water. In the end if I decide to stay with the Canature carbon filter, resin tank and valve, do I have anything to worry about other then the installer made a...
  7. Zzyzx

Thanks for that information Dittohead, I will certainly call him back and ask for an explanation on why he installed the different valve. I have one other question I hope you can help me with before I call him back: he also installed the Canature tanks as well. Are these ok, or should they be...
  8. Zzyzx

Hi All, With all the information that has been posted in here, I came to the conclusion that I wanted a whole house carbon filter for the chlorine and water softener. I had decided on a Clack unit based on the great feedback. I found a local (Austin) dealer who sells and installs those units...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks