Search results

1. Andy Griffith

Mansfield, Leaking in tank - water will not shut off

Our old toilet will not shut off the water to the tank. I can't hear it but my wife can and I can see just a little bit of water running down the bowl and just a little disturbance in the water in the tank. It seems to seal for just a bit right after a flush but then begins leaking again after...
  2. Andy Griffith

Toto flush lever getting stuck.

I have a Toto MS854114S that the flush lever/handle is getting stuck in the flush position. I don't think it's valve related, I think it's mechanical with the flush lever. The handle is very loose on the rod and it's traveling too far down on the flush stroke and getting jammed up and sticking...
  3. Andy Griffith

Toto fill valve gasket leaking

Hello, I have a Toto MS854114S that is leaking where the nut holds the bottom of the fill valve to the tank. At first I thought it was the supply line and replaced that, but then noticed it was coming out between the white nut and the tank. I tried tightening that nut a bit but it just made...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks