Search results

1. D

Taking a Tile Course Online - Learning the trade of tile setting via the Internet

UofCTS Online Training by Donato Pompo John, Since you are a TTMAC member you can purchase as many course tuitions as you want. Even those who are not TTMAC members can buy the UofCTS TTMAC courses from them, but at a higher price. Not a bad idea on the Tile I.Q. test... I'll look into...
  2. D

Taking a Tile Course Online - Learning the trade of tile setting via the Internet

there are volume discounts if you pre-purchase 10 or more tuitions, which is listed on the campus site at www.UofCTS.org. TTMAC and CTDA offer special discounts to their members if you buy the courses through them.
  3. D

UofCTS Online Training by Donato Pompo I am not a Retail or DYI type of guy, I am a professional consultant, although we do consult with many of the companies you mention. Just to give you a little of my background. I grew up in a family tile business. Was in the union as an installer early...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks