Search results

1. R

Possible sink vent?

Thanks again for the responses. It looks like I am going to look into getting a plumber anyhow. The faucet is soldered on, and this quickly approaching the limit of a DIYer like myself. Hopefully, I can get all this PVC resolved. Now time to find a reputable plumber... I really do appreciate...
  2. R

Possible sink vent?

Awesome. When you refer to the vent not being less than 6" above the top of sink, do you mean 'less than 6" from the top of the sink'? The vent is a few inches (about 3 or so) below the counter top. I also had a few quick questions: 1. When lowering the vent, is it recommended to slope the...
  3. R

Possible sink vent?

Thanks for the comments. Knowing that its a vent definitely makes me less apprehensive about slightly adjusting its location. In regards to the DW trap, I will have to look up the local code for MD (Columbia), to see what it says regarding air traps. I would love to get rid of that trap and...
  4. R

Possible sink vent?

Hello, We are in the process of replacing our kitchen cabinets and sink in our condo unit, and came across the long PVC pipe that runs horizontally below the countertop and connect with the sink drain. In order to fit in the new sink, we need to lower this a few inches. I was a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks