Search results

1. J

You've heard this before - offset flange versus toilet with shorter rough-in

wjcandee- To that last line - if standing my ground made these guys respect me, I'd be Patton by this point. This whole renovation, from permit applications to the finishing touches, has been a nightmare. The bottom line here is the project started with the contractor's father in charge, and...
  2. J

You've heard this before - offset flange versus toilet with shorter rough-in

I've searched and searched so I have a feeling I know what the answer would be, but I'm at the end of my rope and could use the verification. I'm nearing the end of what seems to be an endless renovation, and finally getting around to having my plumbing fixtures installed. I used a general...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks