Search results

1. Bill D

Zipponi Thermostatic shower valve leaks between hot and cold

Unfortunately, I had no luck locating a source of Zipponi parts and I also never located the manufacturer of my logo-less fixtures (I was wrong about California Faucets). However, I lucked-out with a friend that had an assortment of miscellaneous parts including two new check valves in...
  2. Bill D

After years of lurking on this forum and finding solutions to various plumbing problems, I'm pleased to post a little "payback" that may help anyone that finds themselves led here by a search. Two new check valves fully solved my hot-cold cross-leak problem in my Zipponi thermostatic shower...
  3. Bill D

They serve as both check valves and line shut-offs. I took them apart. The screw is behind the check valve's spring and increases the pressure until it bottoms out and becomes a shut-off. The check valves have o-rings that seat on the casting. Mine don't seat well and the o-rings also don't...
  4. Bill D

I've discovered that the manufacturer of my valve is Huntington Brass and I've emailed them for documentation or suggestions. I'm assuming my problem is with the check valves behind the screws being defective or stuck, but I'll post what I find to add to the knowledge base on this great forum.
  5. Bill D

I purchased a new home built in 2007 and the builder is no longer in business. It has a thermostatic shower mixer valve with 3 volume valves above it for the 3 shower heads. It may be a Hansgrohe valve (but I'm not sure). Everything works but I've discovered that the mixer valve has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks