Search results

1. sergebeaudry

basement, what is all this?

from what i have researched i figure the pipes that are on the walls are the wheeping tiles. the drain on the floor would be a sewer drain, this house is before 1985 when the wheeping tiles would drain into the sewer system. My guess for the big pipe that is capped off is that it is for a...
  2. sergebeaudry

basement, what is all this?

hello! not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes could anyone tell me what all this stuff is? i have a guess but i figure i should know for sure there is a another pipe just like the one on the wall on the other side thanks in advance for any info!!
  3. sergebeaudry

basement issues

from what I think I understand the pipe that is on the "wall" on the concrete slab in the wheeping tiles, there is another pipe just the same on the opposite side (can't see it in the picture). the floor drain would connect to the sewer system and this would drain if ever water came in thru the...
  4. sergebeaudry

basement issues

sorry iv been away with work but finally got back to the basement, here is a picture of my "whole in the basement". I should also add that I do have a sump pump installed at a different location
  5. sergebeaudry

basement issues

is there any way i can post a picture of the whole to get your opinions? thanks!
  6. sergebeaudry

basement issues

hmmm it could be, is there any ways i could tell if thats what it is
  7. sergebeaudry

basement issues

hi guys, i recently bought a house and in the basement there is a hole in the concrete and in this hole there is two pipes that seem like they run around the house (i am guessing it is for the sump pump) there is a floor drain and there is a big pipe (i would say 6" in diameter). i am begining...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks