Search results

1. ms222

Replace Outdoor Leaking Hose Bib

I have a hose bib that's leaking when turned off that I need to replace. I used channelocks to hold the pipe in place and a wrench to try and turn the bib counterclockwise to remove it if it was threaded. Did not work. Is there a way to know if its soldered on or threaded? If soldered, how...
  2. ms222

Undermount Sink and Garbage Disposal Potential Issue

I do not know much if anything about plumbing so bare with me please. So I am remodeling my kitchen and I'm on my last step. All of my cabinets are in. Moving the drain pipe is not really an option as the piping is in stucco/cinderblock and has an elbow that runs about 35" or more horizontally...
  3. ms222

Schematics of Moving a Kitchen Sink

Hi All, Before I hire a plumber and pay him $75 for a service call just to tell me what can or cannot be done, please give me some guidance. I am in the process of a kitchen remodel and would like to move my sink setup about 30-40" to the left from the pictures below. Where the sink is now...
  4. ms222

Florida/General Pluming Code for Kitchen Sink Piping

Hi All, I am in the process of doing a kitchen renovation, and I would like to re-locate my sink probably about 15-30 inches over. Currently the sink pipes are in the original plaster/cement and contractors are telling me it would cost significant amount of money for them to jack up the...
  5. ms222

60" Bath Rough In Question - Please Help!

I inherited a somewhat gutted bathroom with a little work done in the home I just moved into. I want to buy a 60" soaking tub. This one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks